Using emojis within messages, tweets, and all kinds of communication has become very popular over recent years, particularly on mobile devices where emoji buttons and keyboards have become quite ubiquitous. But what if you’re working from a desktop and hoping to add an emoji or two to a message? What is the keyboard shortcut for Emojis?
Here in this article we’ve got little-known emoji tips for sharing Mac and Windows desktop emojis, as well as how to get emoji on your desktop computer to boost your posts on social media.
What is the shortcut for Emojis on Mac?
Option #1. For Mac (emoji keyboard shortcut): CTRL + CMD + Space
- Click on any text field
- Press Command + Control + Space
- Choose your emoji from the list
- Click to add the emoji to your text
How do I put Emojis on my Windows shortcut?
Option #2: For Windows:
There’s now a keyboard shortcut for Windows. Touch keyboard:Press Windows + ; (semi-colon) or Windows + . (period) to open your emoji keyboard.
Or you can follow steps below:
- Open the Touch Keyboard icon in the bottom right corner of your screen
- Click on the smiley face emoji icon on the touch keyboard
- Then emojis will show up and you can choose your emojis.
How do you get emoji and type Emojis fast?
Option #3. Google Chrome Plugin
- Download and install the “Emoji Keyboard” plugin.
- Once installed, an Emoji icon will available at the upper-right corner of the Chrome browser screen. Select it.
Option #4 – Copy & Paste Website
- Open CuteSymbols or Emojipedia in any web browser.
- Select the Emoji character you would like to use.
- Highlight the box/Emoji, then copy it (CTRL + C).
- Paste (CTRL + V) the Emoji in the text field you would like to use it. It may still show as a rectangle, but when you send your message, it will show as an Emoji character.
If you want to get more black and white emoji symbols, you can check out How to Make Aesthetic Symbols and Text Symbols. A better way to express a person’s feelings or mood, or as a time-saving method that we use in text messages, emails and social media.
And, if you want more colorful emojis, then check out this site: 💁👌🎍😍 Cute Symbols — Emoji for copy and paste
Welcome to read:
The ultimate guide on how to use emoji and emoji history.
Here are some emoji facts you didn’t know. It might surprise you!
11 Cute Ways To Say I Love You With Emoji.
What Are the Most Popular Emoji Used In 2020? Just check it out here!
Ultimate Halloween Emoji List for the upcoming happy Halloween.